MICROBIOTA BALANCE, PREBIOTIC EFFECT, INTIMATE FLORA PROTECTION
Rebalances the skin microbiota and especially the women’s vaginal flora for an intimate comfort!
Eco-designed active ingredient
Polysaccharides of red kapok tree flower (Bombax costatum)
Plant sourced in Burkina Faso
Intimate flora protection
Prebiotic effect on lactobacilli, reduces discomfort sensations, soothes and moisturizes the intimate area for an improved sexuality
Epidermis protection from S. aureus, a pathogen involved in atopic dermatitis
Acne and seborrheic dermatitis
Inhibition of pathogenic strains C. acnes and M. furfur
Reduction of axillary odors related to C. xerosis, C.striatum and S. epidermidis strains
* Raw material certified as 97,03% Organic by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard
CSR and method
African plant supply chain
Our active ingredient Calybiota® Bio is extracted from the calyxes of the red kapok tree flowers. The calyx is the part located at the base of the flower; they are traditionally used in African dishes to bind sauces.
The red kapok tree is an oxalogen tree, meaning that it has the "oxalate-carbonate pathway" in its metabolism allowing it to form calcium carbonate in the soil, one of the most sustainable forms of carbon sink.
Calybiota® Bio is an extract rich in polysaccharides, obtained from the red kapok tree calyxes, using an extraction process that respects both man and the environment, patented by Laboratoires Expanscience.
Example of our responsible actions:
- Flowers collected in the classified forest and biosphere reserve of the “mare aux hippopotames de balla” in the commune of Satiri (UNESCO's "Man & the Biosphere" program)
- Transfer of know-how with training in good harvesting practices
- Field study for the Environmental and Social Impact Notice submitted in 2020 to the National Agency for Environmental Assessments
- Construction of the cooperative's headquarters in the Balla village (warehouse, office, and meeting room)
If you have previously requested documents, please indicate the email address used before :
If you want to access a document and this is your first request, please fill the form below :
The data collected will be processed for the purpose of giving you access to our product documents. Laboratoires Expanscience's Cosmetic Active Ingredients Service is the recipient of this data. In accordance with the French law dated 6 January 1978 concerning data processing, data files and individual liberties, users have the right to access and rectify all personal data. If you wish to exercise this right and obtain any information concerning you, please contact us.